Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Then the Carolina's


Early December found us heading towards the Carolina's. The fall weather had finally caught up with the East coast; and it was time to head for the south!

We spent a week parked beside the Atlantic Ocean just south of Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. I was shocked at how commercialized the area had become. I was there 20 years ago; and I remember being able to see the ocean the last time. Not anymore. There was one condo; resort; or hotel after the next along the strip. And in between more businesses. But thankfully our resort was right on the beach; so we at least got to see the ocean!

Got my feet caught by a wave; and let me tell you; the water was absolutely freezing!!!

Took a few nice strolls along the beach; and just enjoyed life while there.

Next stop; Florida. Take a look at the pictures we've posted.

No comments: